Tropical Coastal Infrastructure
Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Institut Teknologi Bandung
Jl. Ganesha No. 10 Bandung – Indonesia
Summer Program: 5-16 August 2019
ITB Campus in Bandung and field excursion to Pangandaran beach.
List of Lectures and Instructors
- Introduction to Indonesian Culture and language (Dra. Ayi Rohayati., M.A – ITB)
- Introduction to Indonesian Alphabet
- Indonesian Language (Apa ini apa itu)
- Infastructure Development
- Coastal Process
- Coastal Infrastructures
- Introduction to Ocean Energy
- Impact of Climate Change on Coastal
- Solid Waste Management
- Water Resources Development
- Water Supply Infrastructure
- Coastal Sanitation
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Wave Mechanics
- Model for simulating and analyzing tsunami (LABSWE TSM)
- Non- Indonesian Students (limited to 20 students) : 200 USD (include: program, excursion, meals during program hours, and accommodation).
- ITB student (limited to 6 students) : Free.
- Indonesian students (non ITB students are welcome) (limited to 6 students): Rp. 1.500.000 (include : program, excursion, and meals during program hours).
Who could be a participant?
- Limited to: 20 Non-Indonesian Passport Holder students and 6 Indonesian students (non-ITB), and 6 student ITB
- Bachelor and Master Student
- Majoring in Science and Engineering Program
- Criteria: Engineering and Science Program students (Bachelor or Master Program)
- Application deadline: 30 June 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 5 July 2019 (will be announced by email)
- Fill this Registration form and requirements; send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Complete online registration http://bit.ly/Trocoz2019