Dr. Dyah Wulandari Putri, ST, MT
Sanitation, domestic wastewater, drainage system
Email : [at]tl.itb.ac.id
- 2012-2018 – Institut Teknologi Bandung, Doctor – Environmental Engineering
- 2009-2011 – National Cheng Kung University, Master – Environmental Engineering
- 2004-2009 – Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bachelor – Environmental Engineering
Previous research activities
- Development of modified septic tank with attached media and disinfection unit as an alternative for onsite domestic wastewater treatment, sponsored by P2MI, KK RALC ITB, 2021.
- Optimization of the modified septic tank as an alternative of onsite domestic wastewater treatment facility for office buildings and specific area in Indonesia, sponsored by P3MI, KK RALC ITBB, 2020.
- Non-Sewer Sanitation System, Global Sanitation Graduate School, PIAS, ITB – Ihe-delft, Netherlands (2019-2023)
- Organic removal and nutrient with assition of artificial supporting materials in the water body. ITB Research Program 2019, coolaboration with TU Delft and Drainblock BV
- Evaluation of Performance of Modified Biofilter as an alternative for domestic wastewater treatment from office buildings and specific areas in Indonesia, Sponsored by P3MI, KK RALC ITB, 2018
- Evaluation of organic and nutrient removal on an onsite domestic wastewater treatment facility with anaerobic and aerobic processes, Sponsored by P3MI, KK RALC ITB, 2017
- Stimulating Local Innovation on Sanitation for The Urban Poor in Sub-Saharan Africa and South East Asia, UNESCO-IHE, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (2012-2017) ·
- Prayogo, W., Soewondo P., Zakiyya N.M.,, Putri, D. W., Muntalif, B.S., – The Removal of Organic Materials and Nutrients with Addition of Artificial Supporting Materials in The Water Body (Case Study in Cikapayang River, Bandung City Hall) – International Conference of Urban Design and Planning, Semarang, 10 September 2019
- Aphirta, S., Soewondo P., Zakiyya N.M.,, Putri, D. W., Muntalif, B.S., The Effect of Artificial Support Material Existence on Removal of Organic and Nutrient in Laboratory Scale using Plug Flow Reactor (PFR) System The 6thEnvironmental Technology and Management Conference (ETMC) in conjunction with The 12thAUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Environmental Engineering (RC EnvE) 2019, Bali, 5-7 November 2019
- Vandith, V, Setiyawan, A.S., Soewondo,P., Putri, D.W. The characteristics of Domestic Wastewater from office buildings in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. Indonesian Journal of Urban and Environmental Technology, 1 (2), 199-214, 2018.
- Putri, D.W., Soewondo, P., Effendi, A.J., Setiadi, T. Sustainability Analysis of Domestic Wastewater Treatment Technology Applied on Human Settlement in Swamp Area International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 7, pp 54-66, Sept 2016
- Putri, D.W, Marlisa, D.F., Kusumaningayu, D.A, Soewondo, P., Effendi, A.J,, Setiadi, T Organic Substance removal Using Modified Tripikon_S System The 5th Environmental Technology and Management Conference Green Technology towards Sustainable Environment, Bandung, November 23 – 24, 2015.
- Putri, D.W., Soewondo, P., Effendi, A.J,, Setiadi, T. Physical Analysis of Wastewater System Application Failure in River Swamp Area (Case Study in Seberang Ulu I District, Palembang City, Indonesia) 11th International Symposium on Southeast Asian Water Environment, Bangkok, 26 – 29 Nov 2014.
- Putri, D.W., Soewondo, P., Effendi, A.J,, Setiadi, T. A Review : Finding Solution for Treating Wastewater from Floating Toilet The First Joint Seminar of ITB – FCEE and Gifu, Toyota, and Numazu National Colleges of Technology-Japan in Environmental Sustainability and Disaster Prevention-Part of The Second International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment, Bandung, 21 Nov 2013
- Fukushima, T., Whang, L.M, Lee, Y.C., Putri, D.W, Chen, P.C, Wu, Y.J. Transcriptional Responses of Bacterial amoA Gene to Dimethyl Sulfide Inhibition In Complex Microbial Communities Bioresource Technology-Elsevier, 165 (2012), pp 137-144