Nur Novilina Arifianingsih, ST., MT
Water treatment process, drinking water treatment, water quality, disinfection, Disinfection by Product (DBP), organic matter
Email : [at]tl.itb.ac.id
- 2020: Institute of Technology Bandung, Engineer in Environmental Engineering. The Study Program of Engineer Profession Program
- 2019-current: National Taiwan University (NTU), Ph.D. Student of Graduate Institute of Environmental Engineering.
- 2015: Institute of Technology Bandung, Magister (MT.) in Environmental Engineering. The Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 2014:Diponegoro University (UNDIP), Bachelor (ST) in Environmental Engineering. The Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Elite Scholarship Awardee from Ministry of Education, Taiwan
- Ikatan Ahli Teknik Penyehatan dan Teknik Lingkungan (IATPI)
Previous Research Activities:
- Development of filtration for clean water in household scale sponsored by Panasonic Corporation (2018-2020)
- Development of mordenite to reduce iron and manganese in groundwater sponsored by P3MI and KK RALC (2018-2020)
- Membrane cellulose technology from nata de coco for removing color in textile wastewater sponsored by Balai Besar Industri Tekstil Bandung (2016-2017)
- Arifianingsih, Nur Novilina, Suprihanto Notodarmojo, Srie Gustiani, Development Of Bacterial Cellulose(Bc)/ ZnO Membrane From Nata De Coco To Remove Azo Dyes In Artificial Textile Wastewater , Proceeding Book SIBE 2017, ISBN: 9781510856141
- Istirokhatun, Titik, Nur Rokhati, Deviannisa Nurlaeli, Nur N. Arifianingsih, Research Article Characteristics, Biofouling Properties and Filtration Performance of Cellulose/Chitosan Membranes, Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, DOI: 10.3923/jest.2017.56.67.
- Noor, Rifka & Septiyani, Elda & Zevi, Yuniati & Arifianingsih, Nur. (2020). Bioregeneration of saturated natural mordenite to reduce iron and manganese in groundwater. E3S Web of Conferences. 148. 02003. 10.1051/e3sconf/202014802003.
- Arifianingsih, Nur N., Yuniati Zevi, Qomarudin Helmy, Suprihanto Notodarmojo, Hirofumi Fujita, Yoshinobu Shimayama and Masao Kirihara. Peat water treatment using oxidation and physical filtration system and its performance in reducing iron (Fe), turbidity, and color. E3S Web Conf., 148 (2020) 07011. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202014807011