Dr. Herto Dwi Ariesyady, ST., MT.
Environmental Microbiology & Biotechnology, Environmental Health and Toxicology, Microbiological Waste Water Treatment, Water Quality Management, Environmental Management System.
Email : [at]tl.itb.ac.id
- Bachelor Degree: Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia.
- Master Degree: Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia.
- Doctoral Degree: Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan.
- Professional Environmental Engineer: Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Member of Board Directors of GEH LAB (Global Environmental Health Lab)
- Member of IATPI (Indonesian Society of Sanitary and Environmental Engineers)
- 2020 Climate Change Impacts on Hydrology Regime and Water Resources Sustainability in Cimanuk Watershed, West Java, Indonesia. International Journal 19 (71), 90-97
- 2020 The diversity of active microbial groups in an activated sludge process treating painting process wastewater. E3S Web of Conferences 148, 01002
- 2020 Chronic Effect Analysis of Mercury Exposure on Communities Around Small Scale Gold Mining in Indonesia Using Human Biomonitoring (HBM) Method. E3S Web of Conferences 148, 04001
- 2019 Chemical Composition And Sources Attribution Of Rainwater In Bandung Area, Indonesia. International Journal 17 (64), 131-138
- 2019 Water quality indices for rainwater quality assessment in Bandung urban region. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 669 (1), 012044
- 2019 Kinetics on Organic Removal by Aerobic Granular Sludge in Bubbled Airlift Continuous Reactor. Journal of Engineering & Technological Sciences 51 (5)
- 2018 Decrease in Microbial Diversity Along a Pollution Gradient in Citarum River Sediment. bioRxiv, 357111
- 2018 River water pollution condition in upper part of Brantas River and Bengawan Solo River. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 106 (1), 012059
- 2018 Acidic wet deposition in Bandung city Indonesia. MATEC Web of Conferences 147, 08007
- 2017 Preliminary study on aerobic granular biomass formation with aerobic continuous flow reactor. AIP Conference Proceedings 1823 (1), 020113
- 2017 Feasibility study for a virtuous material cycle in Indonesia-A cooperation between Tohoku University and the Institute of Technology Bandung. 14th International Symposium on East Asian Resources Recycling Technology.
- 2016 The Distribution of Microalgae in a Stabilization Pond System of a Domestic Wastewater Treatment Plant in a Tropical Environment (Case Study: Bojongsoang Wastewater Treatment Plant). Journal of Engineering & Technological Sciences 48 (1)
- 2013 Analysis of Mercury in Water and Sediment Distribution and Its Bioaccumulation Potential in Fish in the Small Scale Gold Mining Area (Case Study: Ciberang River, Lebak, Banten). Journal of Water Sustainability 3 (2), 107-116