Dr. Eng Febri Zukhruf
Freight Transport Network Optimization, Metahueristics, Humanitarian Logistics.
Email : [at]si.itb.ac.id
- 2009 Bachelor in Civil Engineering, ITB
- 2010 Master in Transportation Engineering, ITB
- 2014 PhD in Logistic Management System, Kyoto University.
- Published papers on Journal of Civil Engineering, Transporation Research Part E , Journal of Operation Research, and International Journal of Technology
- Granted 1 patent, 2 copyrights of software, and 2 copyrights of brand.
- Engaged with researches relating to freight transport optimization, network optimization, humanitarian logistics, etcas PI and co-PI .
- Experienced as a reviewer for European Journal of Operation Research, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, Journal of Advanced Transportation, Asian Journal of Scientific Research, and Journal of Civil Engineering.
- Involved with several community services, e.g., operational design of the rural school bus, framework development for rural logistics, etc.
- Developed software for network optimization (i.e., optant-series)