Prof. Ir. Harun Al Rasyid, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Regulation, Institution and Transport Policy
- 1984 Bachelor in Civil Engineering, ITB
- 1989 Master in Transport Engineering, University of Leeds
- 1995 PhD in Transport Engineering, University of Leeds
- Published papers on International Journal of Technology (2019), Procedia Engineering (2017), Journal of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies (2010, 2013, 2015).
- 25th Dedication Award from ITB (2010), 10th Years Satya Lencana from Indonesian Republic President (2009),
- Engaged with research projects on railway masterplan, demand forecast, and infrastructure grand design
- Experienced as a member of Monitoring and Evaluation of National Transport Team, Railway Revitalization Technical Team, and Jakarta-Bandung High Speed Railway Construction Preparation Advisor.
- Involved at several research and studies on mass rapid transit system, toll road demand, standardized assessment for PPP infrastructure project development, etc.
Member of Planning Commitee of West Java,, National Research Board, Indonesian Infrastructure Society, Road Traffic Forum, Chairman of IPKC (Infrastructure Partnership and Knowledge Center)